Friday, February 5, 2010

Look What I Can Do!!! ......NOT

Behold the world’s worst crochet chain….. and please ignore the cluttered coffee table in the background. (Cleaning up the coffee table is something I only do while watching “Hoarders” on A & E)

My mom tried to teach me to crochet when I was young and I never progressed beyond the chain part. Spurred on by the beautiful afghans I’ve been seeing in blogland lately I’ve become determined to learn how to crochet. My cool niece and I signed up for a class at our local library and I was just sure I’d just catch right on and start whipping up an afghan that night. Imagine my surprise when my two hands just couldn’t communicate with each other!

Don’t worry I’m not giving up! I’m going to be posting a picture of a granny square soon. I will ….. I will …. I will….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I L.O.V.E. comments! Due to a recent spam attack I've changed my settings to exclude anonymous commenters. I hope this doesn't affect any real people out there, but if so please feel free to email me.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...