Saturday, February 13, 2010

A good reason to stay home on a Friday night and NOT feel lame!

I think I've already made it clear in my "about me" section that I'm a homebody. I feel kinda lame some Mondays when everyone at work is talking about their weekends and I exclaim, "I had a great weekend!" Oh ... what did you do Molly? "Stayed home and sewed and baked and had dinners with the kids." Oh .... the looks of pity that I get ....

Well, Handmade my Heidi is organizing a sewing party for Friday, February 19th. Everyone can get all comfy and stay home and just sew on any old project they'd like. Now on Monday morning I can say I had a great weekend AND I was at a party with over 100 supercool women and we just had a ball! And I won't be lying.

4 comments:

  1. Bua-ha-ha!! Great idea! Although, being a homebody myself? I totally get it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!! i love that post!! i might link back to it if thats ok. im SOOO glad you are joining Heidi and I for friday night sew-in. im like you...a homebody. i have a busy week that i love to relax on the weekends. see you friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be right there with you , Molly! And I'll be loving every minute of it! I can't wait to check out what you work on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited about Friday night I'll be at the party with you. I know those Monday looks too!

    ReplyDelete

I L.O.V.E. comments! Due to a recent spam attack I've changed my settings to exclude anonymous commenters. I hope this doesn't affect any real people out there, but if so please feel free to email me.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...