Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quilting as you go

I'm going to get involved in a new quilt-a-long where you quilt each square one at a time before you sew it together.  Since quilting big quilts on my machine has been a challenge for me I'm really interested to see how this turns out.  I admire the beautiful, intricate quilting on so many quilts but just can't manage it on my own.  The best part is you are just supposed to use scraps!  I've been throwing scraps in a bin since I started and other than letting my niece dig through them and take some I've done nothing with them.  This could be a win, win quilting situation for me!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard! I'm doing this too! Should be fun and I'm hoping to use up my scraps.

    ReplyDelete

I L.O.V.E. comments! Due to a recent spam attack I've changed my settings to exclude anonymous commenters. I hope this doesn't affect any real people out there, but if so please feel free to email me.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...