Friday, May 17, 2013

To Boston With Love

Here's my contribution to the To Boston With Love project started by the Vancouver Modern quilt guild (details here).   I'm so excited to be a part of such a cool and thoughtful movement of love and support. 


My boyfriend lived in Boston for six years and every time I'd visit we'd explore a new part of the city and just soak in the atmosphere.  Believe me, we felt the love!  Well ... except for that time I almost got hit by a car in the middle of a very traffic-y street.  Other than that it was all good. 

I can't wait to see the impact of this exhibit when all the hundreds of flags are tied together and hung in the Museum of Fine Arts.  I just read the exhibit has been extended from Memorial Day until after the July Fourth holiday.  Check out the Flickr group to see the amazing flags coming in from all over the world. 

3 comments:

I L.O.V.E. comments! Due to a recent spam attack I've changed my settings to exclude anonymous commenters. I hope this doesn't affect any real people out there, but if so please feel free to email me.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...